Nutrition Maker Software
Nutrition and Meal Plan Software
Motivate - Analyze - Instruct
Your clients want more than just fitness. They expect a full wellness program, including nutritional information and guidance. Nutrition Maker is the comprehensive and affordable nutrition software for personal trainers and nutrition professionals. It will create a professional image, help guide nutritional recommendations, save time, improve goal tracking, and motivate clients at the same time!
Nutrition Maker starts at $149. Additional networking and multi-user options available. Click here for more information.
Nutrition Maker is the smart answer for nutrition guidance, meal planning, establishing calorie intake, diet consultation, and weight loss! All designed to improve productivity and simplify your nutrition consults.
What will Nutrition Maker do for the Trainer and nutrition professional?
Trainers and nutrition professionals provide daily motivation and expertise. With thousands of others competing against you, how can you set yourself apart? By having Nutrition Maker in your complement of tools you get the following advantages:
- Enhances Professional image, retains and attracts new Clients.
- Expands your business beyond exercise and into nutrition.
- Optimize client weight loss with a combination of fitness and diet.
- Create colorful and detailed reports to set you apart from your peers; be the health professional that everyone talks about and wants to hire. Send your clients home with something other than a business card.
- Unlimited number of clients may be put in the program
- Maintain client contact information
- Create face and before and after photos for clients
- Capture client health history (PAR-Q and other medical questionnaires included)
- Create custom questionnaire
- Flags client health risk issues
- Assists in formulating specific, measurable and realistic goals
- Many pre-defined goals
- Add and edit goals
- Built in To Do List
- Create nutritional and weight loss goals for your clients
- Establish and recommend calorie and nutrition baselines
- Carbohydrate, protein, and fat ratio balances can be selected from a variety of options or customized
- Adjusts for patient activity levels using simple activity level or detailed 7 day custom activity level
- Set calorie baselines for weight control
- Choice of four differenct BMR equations (Harris-Benedict, Mifflin, Katch-McArdle, or Custom)
- Choose from a variety pre-made plans designed by a registered dietitian
- Over 18,000 Foods to choose from
- United States, Canadian, and Australian food databases, restaurants and health foods
- Create and edit meal plans
- Change order of days with random day feature
- Choose from over 100 recipes or add your own
- Create custom meal and diet plan templates
- Search By Specific Food Database
- Search by Specific Food Category
- Alternative Food Suggestion Feature
- Contains thousands of foods and a fast-find search engine
- Add your own foods
Expand your nutrition options. Additional Meal Plan packages may be purchased for Nutrition Maker. Click here for meal plan packages.
Reports and Handouts:
- Print multiple nutritional reports
- Print graphs of goal and nutritional achievements
- Print nutritional informational handouts
- Print diet plans with nutritional analysis
- Print shopping lists and recipes
- Create client nutritional summary booklet
If you want fitness features in addition to nutritional features please consider Fitness Maker Professional, which incorporates all of the features of Nutrition Maker and Fitness Maker into one seamless package. Fitness Maker Professional is priced less than the individual packages combined and integrates the features of both programs into one.
If you are interested in our professional version of nutrition software please see Nutrition Maker Plus. It enables you to perform nutritional analysis and reports on your client's eating history and habits.
We offer a variety of integrated software suites that allow you to use Nutrition Maker with our exercise, fitness assessment, billing, and scheduling products. Click here for more information.
Nutrition Maker is licensed for one user on one computer with unlimited clients. Additional user licenses may be purchased for the single computer install. For use on multiple computers, the computers must be networked together and the network upgrade license must be purchased.