Fitness Maker Professional and Exercise Expert Single Computer, Single User
$319.00 (save $36)
This combination package is a smart option. Your get fitness assessment, meal planning and exercise programs. And you save money. The two programs are separate but they do link and share information.
Fitness Maker Professional is our fitness assessment and nutrition software for health professionals. It is a combination of our Fitness Maker and Nutrition Maker programs into one program. If you want to perform fitness testing and provide nutrition services, this is a great choice and one of our most popular products.
Exercise Expert is our exercise and fitness program design for fitness professionals. Print handouts, send programs by email. The basic program has over 500 strength and fitness related exercises and can be expanded with extra content as needed. This modular system means you pay for only the content you need and add to the program as budget allows. Exercise Expert is a onetime fee with no ongoing costs.
On the assessment portion, Fitness Maker Professional tracks and records fitness test information, establishes client goals, helps assess health risks and provide many types of reports for your clients.
The nutrition section determines client calorie requirements; lets you issue registered dietitian created meal plans, as well as provide shopping lists and recipes for your clients.
In addition, Fitness Maker Professional maintains client information, contains fitness information handouts, common questionnaires and health forms. Included is a basic exercise library to help create fitness programs. It also contains a group to group and individual analysis feature.
Fitness Maker Professional is designed for personal trainers, nutritionists, athletic coaches, corporate wellness centers, health clubs, university fitness programs and recreational centers. Easy to use, affordable, and comprehensive, Fitness Maker Professional is a top choice.
Benefits for the health professional:
Provide RD designed meal plans.
Add nutrition to your services.
Enhance your image.
Set yourself above your peers.
Improve your testing procedures.
Higher quality of training.
Gain new clients and increase retention.
Benefits for your clients:
Easy to understand fitness test reports.
Easy to follow meals plans and recipes.
Better motivation and goal oriented incentives.
Boosted trust in their trainer.
Improved understanding of exercise techniques.
General Features of Fitness Maker Professional fitness assessment software:
- Stores client contact information
- Unlimited number of clients.
- Client before and after photos.
- Program supports multiple trainers (see options or License tab for details).
- Over 100 fitness tests many with normative values.
- Built in test protocols with instructions.
- Built in test calculators.
- Health history and medical questionnaires included.
- RD designed meal plans.
- Shopping lists.
- Create custom questionnaires.
- Flags client health risk issues.
- Formulates measurable and realistic goals.
- Add tests.
- Print or email color reports.
- Group to group analysis.
- Individual to group analysis.
- Simple and condensed exercise library.
While Exercise Expert is designed for personal trainers, it is also an excellent resource for athletic coaches, corporate wellness centers, health clubs, university fitness programs and recreational centers. Exercises print with instructions, illustrations, set, reps and other pertinent information. In addition, Exercise Expert can link and share information with our fitness assessment program.
Exercise Expert benefits for the health professional:
Enhances your image.
Sets yourself above your peers.
Improves fitness program development.
Provides a higher quality of training.
Helps gain new clients and increase retention.
Exercise Expert benefits for your clients:
Improved client understanding of exercise techniques with clear photos.
Better implementation of exercise programs with clear sets and rep information.
Boosted trust in their trainer.
General Features of Exercise Expert:
- Unlimited number of clients.
- Program supports multiple trainers.
- Print or email programs.
- Programs branded with your logo.
- Create exercise templates to save even more time.
- Save exercise into Favorites list.
- Color photos and B/W line art.
- Numerous layout options.
- Preset defaults for sets and reps based on trainer preference.
- Include target heart rate with cardio programs.
- Auto save and backup.
- Free email support.
- Add on content means you only buy what you need and expand as needed.
- Efficient search engine makes finding exercise easy.
- Search by body area, muscle, movement, position equipment and more.
Fitness Maker Professional and Exercise Expert only $319 - one time license fee
- Fitness testing
- Calorie Assessment
- Meal Plans and Recipes
- Unlimited clients
- Branded with your company logo
- Goal tracking feature
- Custom summary reporting
- Group and individual analysis
- Test calculators
- 550 Exercises
- Add on content available
- Exercise defaults
- Print or email fitness programs
- Multiple layouts
- Video tutorials
- Easy data backup
- No annual or maintenance
- FreeFree email support
There are several options available for Fitness Maker Professional that can expand its features.
Fitness Maker Pro can be licensed for more than one user and it can be licensed to operate on a multiple computer network system. See Licensing tab to order additional users or to add the network option.
And we offer many RD designed meal plan templates at affordable prices.
Fitness Maker Professional can be expanded to include dietary analysis. See our Nutrition Maker Plus product.
Exercise Expert has over 15 add on content libraries, including stretching, core strength Yoga, etc.
Requirements for Fitness Maker Professional V3 and Exercise Expert single install:
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer architectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Technical update patches are free.
Questions? Please call us at (800) 750-2756 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional user licenses does not mean the program is installed on multiple computers. It means multiple users can use the program on one computer. To allow the program to be accessed on multiple computers the network upgrade must be purchased and your computers must be networked.
Exercise Expert is licensed as a single computer install for multiple user and unlimited clients.
There is no annual fee. There is no maintenance fee. Technical support is free by email. Technical update patches are fee as a download.
There are no refunds on software. Once an activation or registration code has been issued, there is no way for us to deactivate the program. We have no way to verify if you have the proper computer to run the programs, so not having the correct operating system or computer is not grounds for a refund. We offer full working trial versions of all our software so potential customers can examine and use the programs to determine if they will meet their needs prior to purchasing.
Exercise Expert/Fitness Maker Professional Single Computer Install
Network Installation for Maker Products
Network Installation for Maker Products with Management Maker
Global Default instructions for Exercise Pro and Exercise Expert
BioEx Software and the User Account Control - This document applies to any computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 with the UAC on.
Following are patches available for Exercise Expert.
Following are manuals.
For other questions or resolution for any issue you may be having, contact us at email@example.com or call us: 800-750-2756, ext 3.
The most recent version of Fitness Maker Professional is version 3. If you have version 1 or 2, the price to upgrade to version 3 is $79.00. Contact us to upgrade. The most recent version of Exercise Expert is version 6. If you have an earlier version, the upgrade is free with the purchase of any add on library.