Professional Training Package Single Computer, Single User
$899.00 (save $148)
This top level combination package is a Windows software and consists of Nutrition Maker Plus, Exercise Pro and Management Maker is for the professional fitness trainer who wants it all and wants to save money. You get fitness assessment, meal planning, diet analysis, our top of the line exercise program and billing/scheduling. The three programs are separate but they do link and share information.
The Professional package is not made for the Mac, but may work if you have a Windows emulator program. See Technical Specs tab.
Nutrition Maker Plus is our most comprehensive fitness assessment and nutrition software for discerning health professionals.
Exercise Pro is our flagship exercise program. Print handouts, send programs by email. All inclusive content of over 3650 exercises. Exercise Pro is a onetime fee with no ongoing costs.
Management Maker handles all your scheduling needs and basic billing.
Nutrition Maker Plus
Our top level Windows based nutrition and fitness assessment software program for health professionals. It is essentially a combination and integration of Fitness Maker with Nutrition Maker Focus. Features include fitness testing, goal tracking, assessing client calorie requirements, providing detailed meal plans and performing dietary analysis. It also has many powerful group fitness test analysis sections. The program contains recipes and will create custom shopping lists so your client can easily implement your meal plan into their daily routine. Nutrition Maker Plus also contains informational handouts to assist in nutritional education for the client.
Nutrition Maker Plus is made for dietitians, nutritionists, wellness programs, health clubs and personal trainers who are serious about offering the best services. It is easy to use and affordable. Nutrition Maker Plus can be used with a Mac using a Windows emulator program.
Benefits for the health professional:
As a nutrition professional, you provide motivation and expertise. By having Nutrition Maker Plus as a part of your resources you get the following advantages:
Enhance your professional image with detailed and specialized meal plans.
Set yourself above your peers and competition.
Improve testing procedures.
Save time creating meal plans.
Access to a large variety of meal plans at various calorie ranges at your fingertips.
Simplify providing recipes and shopping lists.
Improve and optimize your nutrition consults and meal plan implementation.
Maintain client health data in one centralized program.
Maintain client motivation, gain new clients and increase retention.
Provide the added service of Dietary Analysis.
Basic exercise library.
Benefits for your clients:
Easy to understand nutrition reports.
Clear test reports.
Trouble free meal planning.
Simplified shopping with detailed shopping lists.
Education material provides improved understanding of nutrition concepts.
Better motivation and optimized weight control.
Boosted trust in their health professional.
Benefits of a professional Dietary Analysis.
- Licensed for a single computer and single user.
- Store client contact information.
- Unlimited number of clients.
- Client before and after photos.
- Program supports multiple users (see options or License tab for details).
- Determine health risk issues.
- Create custom questionnaires.
- Calorie assessment calculator.
- 4 different BMR equations using client age, gender and activity level.
- Establish weight goals.
- Ships with a 3 days meal plan template.
- Create your own meal plans. Edit meal plans.
- Purchase and use our pre made RD developed meal plans.
- United States, Canadian, Australian, United Kingdom, and various restaurants and health food company databases.
- Food database of over 25,000 foods.
- Add your own foods.
- Alternative food suggestion feature.
- Randomize meal plan days.
- Over 100 recipes and add your own.
- View macro and micro nutrients.
- Print or email all meal plans and other reports.
- Print or email recipes
- Provide shopping list.
- Informational handouts (food type references, sodium guidelines, cholesterol, etc).
- Diet plans with nutritional analysis.
Here is how it works:
Your client provides you a detailed food diary log from 3-6 days. That information is entered into the software by you or your staff. The analysis feature then provides a detailed report of nutrition deficits for vitamins, minerals and other nutrients and suggests a variety of foods to address those shortcomings. It also provides a report of excesses such as sodium or cholesterol.
These reports help your client understand the need for better eating habits. Most people are not aware that their food intake is not providing them proper nutrition.
These reports guide the health professional in creating a proper meal plan. After all, it is impossible to look at a client and know they are deficient in many of the required nutrients and vitamins. Now you will know! Not only that, but can add a new service to your business to bring in more clients.
- Over 100 fitness tests many with normative values.
- Built in test protocols with instructions.
- Built in test calculators.
- Health history and medical questionnaires included.
- Create custom questionnaires.
- Flags client health risk issues.
- Formulates measurable and realistic goals.
- Add tests.
- Print or email precision color reports.
- Group to group analysis
- Individual to group analysis.
- Simple and condensed exercise library
Perfect for Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Chiropractors and Personal Trainers for creating custom exercise programs and education for patients. It is easy to use, comprehensive and will not only save time but increase patient understanding and compliance.
Exercise Pro has over 3650 exercises from low level rehab all the way to high level fitness and everything in between, with almost any exercise equipment you can think of. And we include over 160 education topics. It is a complete content system with no extras to buy, no annual fees, and free support. Handouts contain either line art illustrations or photos with complete instructions, sets, repetitions and type of equipment. All programs include your company logo and can be provided in a variety of layouts which can be printed or sent by email. Programs print in English, Spanish or French.
Exercise Pro offers several methods of searching for exercises, something other programs don’t do, all designed to make creating an exercise program personalized, fast and easy. Search criteria include body area, muscles, position and equipment. Exercises can be marked as favorites or bookmarked too for faster locating.
Other features include the ability to edit all exercises, add your own exercises, and setting your own defaults for sets and reps; another great time saver that other systems do not offer. Add to that being able to print exercises in left or right orientation, automatic save, target heart rate suggestions for cardio, video tutorials and data backup.
Exercise contains video tutorials, is HIPAA compliant and can work with electronic documentation systems.
Your own personal billing and scheduling Windows based software for personal trainers. It will help schedule individual client or group appointments, maintain client payments, maintain staff hours and contains a marketing and retention feature.
Management Maker is great for the individual trainer or the multi trainer fitness center. It can be utilized in wellness programs, corporate environments, health clubs, university fitness programs and recreational centers. As with all of our software, it is easy to use and affordable.
The system will alert you when clients need to update payments or memberships. It will keep maintain and track staff working hours. Other features include sending marketing emails for events or special offers. If a client’s attendance is falling off, the software will issue a notice, helping to promote improved retention.
Management Maker personal trainer software will integrate with our fitness assessment software creating a comprehensive fitness package for the fitness professional.
- Schedule individual appointments and group classes.
- Track attendance, cancellations and no shows.
- View by day, week, or month.
- Print copies of the schedule for the staff and clients.
- Comes with two Admin log ins for extra cost.
- Bill clients for classes or sessions.
- Track client payments.
- Track and bill membership fees.
- Create and track invoices.
- Generate envelopes and/or labels for mailing.
- Monitor revenue for the fitness center.
Marketing and Client Retention:
- Email or send postcard mailings for events, promotions, services, etc.
- Postcard and email templates.
- Notification alerts of clients with a high no show or cancel rate.
- Email or mail delinquent clients to re-establish attendance.
Professional Training package only $899 - one time license fee
- Fitness testing
- Calorie Assessment
- Meal Plans and Recipes
- Diet Analysis
- Unlimited clients
- Branded with your company logo
- Goal tracking feature
- Custom summary reporting
- Group and individual analysis
- Test calculators
- 3650 Exercises
- Add your own content
- Exercise defaults
- Print or email fitness programs
- Multiple layouts
- Video tutorials
- Easy data backup
- No annual or maintenance fee
- Free email support
There are several options available for the Professional package that can expand its features.
Nutrition Maker Plus and Management Maker can be licensed for more than one user and it can be licensed to operate on a multiple computer network system. See Licensing tab to order additional users or to add the network option.
And we offer many RD designed meal plan templates at affordable prices.
Do you own a Mac? Our software is not made for the Mac. It may be possible to run our software on a Mac if you have a windows emulator like Parallels. No refunds on software. Please call or email us if you have further questions.
Requirements for Nutrition Maker Plus V3, Exercise Pro V6 and Management Maker V1, single computer install:
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer architectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Technical update patches are free.
Questions? Please call us at (800) 750-2756 or email us at email@example.com
Additional user licenses does not mean the program is installed on multiple computers. It means multiple users can use the program on one computer. To allow the program to be accessed on multiple computers the network upgrade must be purchased and your computers must be networked.
If you purchase additional user licenses or networking for one "Maker" product, it does apply to any other "Maker" product you have. Example: if you buy an extra user license for Management Maker you will have an extra license for Nutrition Maker too.
Exercise Pro is licensed as a single computer install and allow multiple users and unlimited clients. Contact us if you want to network this program.
There is no annual fee. There is no maintenance fee. Technical support is free by email or phone. Technical update patches are fee as a download. Once purchased there are no refunds on Nutrition Maker Plus, Exercise Pro or Management Maker.
There are no refunds on software. Once an activation or registration code has been issued, there is no way for us to deactivate the program. We have no way to verify if you have the proper computer to run the programs, so not having the correct operating system or computer is not grounds for a refund. We offer full working trial versions of all our software so potential customers can examine and use the programs to determine if they will meet their needs prior to purchasing.
Following are links for install instructions and recent patches.
Single Computer Install
Network Installation for Maker Products
Network Installation for Maker Products with Management Maker
Global Default instructions for Exercise Pro and Exercise Expert
BioEx Software and the User Account Control - This document applies to any computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 with the UAC on.
Following are patches available.
Following are manuals for the suite.
Exercise Pro Getting Started Guide
Exercise Pro Manual
Fitness Getting Started Guide
Nutrition Getting Started Guide
Nutrition Maker Plus Manual
Management Maker Administrator Getting Started Guide
Management Maker User Getting Started Guide
Management Maker Manual
For other questions or resolution for any issue you may be having, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 800-750-2756, ext 3.
The most recent version of Nutrition Maker Plus is version 3. If you have version 1 or 2, the price to upgrade to version 3 is $119.00. Contact us to upgrade. The most recent version of Exercise Pro is version 6. If you have an earlier version, the upgrade price is $175 for a single computer install. The most recent version of Management Maker is version 1 and there is no current upgrade.