Exercise Expert is an affordable, easy to use Windows computer exercise software program for creating fitness programs that can be printed or emailed to clients. The base Exercise Expert program contains over 550 exercises using fitness equipment, free weights and other strength related exercises. There are over 15 add on libraries of other content that can be added to the program. This modular system means you pay for only the content you need and add to the program as budget allows. Exercise Expert is a onetime fee with no ongoing costs.
While Exercise Expert is designed for personal trainers, it is also an excellent resource for athletic coaches, corporate wellness centers, health clubs, university fitness programs and recreational centers. Exercises print with instructions, illustrations, set, reps and other pertinent information. In addition, Exercise Expert can link and share information with our fitness assessment program.
Benefits for the health professional:
Enhances your image.
Sets yourself above your peers.
Improves fitness program development.
Provides a higher quality of training.
Helps gain new clients and increase retention.
Benefits for your clients:
Improved client understanding of exercise techniques with clear photos.
Better implementation of exercise programs with clear sets and rep information.
Boosted trust in their trainer.
General Features of Exercise Expert:
- Unlimited number of clients.
- Program supports multiple trainers.
- Print or email programs.
- Programs branded with your logo.
- Create exercise templates to save even more time.
- Save exercise into Favorites list.
- Color photos and B/W line art.
- Numerous layout options.
- Preset defaults for sets and reps based on trainer preference.
- Include target heart rate with cardio programs.
- Auto save and backup.
- Free email support.
- Add on content means you only buy what you need and expand as needed.
- Efficient search engine makes finding exercise easy.
- Search by body area, muscle, movement, position equipment and more.
Standard Features only $89.95
- 550 exercises
- Add on content available
- Branded with you company logo
- Multiple search options
- Mark exercise as favorites
- Print or email programs
- Line art or photos
- Multiple layout options
- Left and right exercise printing
- Exercise defaults
- Video tutorials
- Auto save
- Easy data backup
- No annual or maintenance fee
- Free support
Exercise Expert is fully HIPAA compliant. Click here to download a compliance statement.
Exercise Expert Version 6 is designed to operate in the Microsoft Windows environment (Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, Surface Pro). If you have an older version please contact us for compatibility and upgrades.
Requirements for Exercise Expert V6 single install:
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer architectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Citrix (all versions since 1999)
- Tested on Terminal Server
- Tested on SQL Server (all versions since 1995)
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Technical update patches are free.
Questions? Please call us at (800) 750-2756 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exercise Expert single install is for a single computer. There is no limit to the number of people that can use the program on the single computer. There is no annual fee. There is no maintenance fee. Technical support is free by phone or email. Technical update patches are fee as a download.
There are no refunds on software. Once an activation or registration code has been issued, there is no way for us to deactivate the program. We have no way to verify if you have the proper computer to run the programs, so not having the correct operating system or computer is not grounds for a refund. We offer full working trial versions of all our software so potential customers can examine and use the programs to determine if they will meet their needs prior to purchasing.
Technical support for Exercise Expert is free. Following are links for install instructions and recent patches.
Exercise Expert Single Computer Install
Global Default instructions for Exercise Pro and Exercise Expert
BioEx Software and the User Account Control - This document applies to any computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 with the UAC on.
Following are patches available for Exercise Expert.
Following are manuals for Exercise Expert.
For other questions or resolution for any issue you may be having, contact us at email@example.com or call us: 800-750-2756, ext 3.
The most recent version of Exercise Expert is version 6. We upgrade Exercise Expert about every 3-4 years. Upgrades typically contain new features. The upgrade is free with the purchase of any add on exercise library.
Following is information on the new features for Exercise Expert version 6.
Screen shot of new V6 search interface.
- New improved simplified search interface
- View color photos on search screen of exercises
- Favorites now includes protocols and education topics
- Ability to search by exercise difficulty
- Improved Client Search tab
New Printing and Report Options
- 12 new color photo reports
- Print up to 4 color photos per exercise
- Print combination of color photos and illustrated reports
Picture of new Color Photo Reports
Other Exciting Features
- Streamlined interface to be more intuitive and faster
- Up to 4 color pictures per exercise
- Enhanced spell checker to include comments
- Optimized for use on touch screen
- Supports both English and Metric measurements
- Complete video tutorials included
If you have an older version and wish to upgrade just purchase any add on library on our website and you will receive an upgrade link to download the new version.
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 800-750-2756, ext 2