Exercise Pro is perfect for Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Chiropractors and Personal Trainers for creating custom exercise programs and education handouts for patients. It is easy to use, comprehensive and will not only save time but increase patient understanding and compliance. We offer a free trial download so you can see and use all the features and see all the content.
This license is for a five concurrent license, single location network. It can be licensed for more than five and can be licensed to be used at more than one location for additional fees. We offer a single computer install license. See Exercise Pro Single for information on that option.
Exercise Pro has over 3650 exercises from low level rehab all the way to high level fitness and everything in between, with almost any exercise equipment you can think of. And we include over 160 education topics. It is a complete content system with no extras to buy, no annual fees, and free support. Handouts contain either line art illustrations or photos with complete instructions, sets, repetitions and type of equipment. All programs include your company logo and can be provided in a variety of layouts which can be printed or sent by email. Programs print in English, Spanish or French.
Exercise Pro offers several methods of searching for exercises, something other programs don’t do, all designed to make creating an exercise program personalized, fast and easy. Search criteria include body area, muscles, position and equipment. Exercises can be marked as favorites or bookmarked too for faster locating.
Other features include the ability to edit all exercises, add your own exercises, and setting your own defaults for sets and reps; another great time saver that other systems do not offer. Add to that being able to print exercises in left or right orientation, automatic save, target heart rate suggestions for cardio, video tutorials and data backup.
Exercise contains video tutorials, is HIPAA compliant and can work with electronic documentation systems. It will also link with our fitness assessment software.
Standard Features only $1150
- 3650 exercises
- 160+ education topics
- Branded with you company logo
- Instructions in English, Spanish, French
- Multiple search options
- Mark exercise as favorites
- Book mark exercises
- Print or email programs
- Line art or photos
- Add exercises
- Multiple layout options
- Left and right exercise printing
- Exercise defaults
- Edit exercise text
- HIPAA compliant
- Video tutorials
- Auto save
- Easy data backup
- Works with EMR systems
- No annual or maintenance fee
- Free support
Exercise Pro is fully HIPAA compliant. Click here to download a compliance statement.
Exercise Pro Version 6 is designed to operate in the Microsoft Windows environment (Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, Surface Pro). If you have an older version please contact us for compatibility and upgrades.
Requirements for Exercise Pro V6 single install:
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
If you purchase the Local Area Network Version the Server requirements are:
- Any file server with 450 megs or more space
- The program must be installed in a directory where the users have read, write, modify, and execute access
- The server may be shared
- CPU usage is minimal
- Windows and Novell servers will work
If you purchase the Citrix or Terminal Server Version requirements are:
- Same as the Local Area Network Version
- 450 megs or more space
Some Notes: The Citrix and Terminal Server can also double as the file server or the file server can be seperate.
If you purchase the Wide Area Network Version requirements are:
- A high speed network linking your locations. (T1 or better)
- Same as Local Area Network Version
*** When installed as a network, Exercise Pro may be on as many workstations as you desire. Our network system is licensed by the number of concurrent users and number of physical locations. All exercises are included in Exercise Pro, every client gets the full database of exercises without extra cost.
If you purchase the SQL Server edition of Exercise Pro:
- Recommended for all Exercise Pro networks of 10 or more concurrent users.
- You must purchase a SQL Server license.
- SQL Server 2005 or newer.
- Exercise Pro is low impact on the SQL Server, a shared server is recommended. A dedicated SQL Server is NOT needed.
- Database is about 100 megabytes at start and growth will vary based on number of users. 50 concurrent users will grow the database at about 50 megabytes per year.
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer architectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Citrix (all versions since 1999)
- Tested on Terminal Server
- Tested on SQL Server (all versions since 1995)
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Technical update patches are free.
Questions? Please call us at (800) 750-2756 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Exercise Pro multi license network starts as a five concurrent license for one location. Concurrent licensing means that the program can be accessed on all the computers at one location with the only limit being only five can open at any one time. The Exercise Pro network edition can be licensed for more than five licenses and for more than one location. Call for information on these options. There is no annual fee. There is no maintenance fee. Technical support is free by phone or email. Technical update patches are free as a download.
There are no refunds on software. Once an activation or registration code has been issued, there is no way for us to deactivate the program. We have no way to verify if you have the proper computer to run the programs, so not having the correct operating system or computer is not grounds for a refund. We offer full working trial versions of all our software so potential customers can examine and use the programs to determine if they will meet their needs prior to purchasing.
Technical support for Exercise Pro is free. Following are links for install instructions and recent patches.
Exercise Pro Single Computer Install
Network Install Instructions for Exercise Pro Version 5 and 6
Network Install Instructions without performing a full install on the File Server for Exercise Pro Version 6
Network Install Instructions without performing a full install on the File Server for Exercise Pro Version 5
Upgrade Instructions from previous versions to Version 6 for Exercise Pro
Upgrade Instructions from Version 4 to Version 5 for Exercise Pro
Citrix/Terminal Services Install Instructions for Exercise Pro Version 6
Citrix/Terminal Services Install Instructions for Exercise Pro Version 5
SQL Server Install for Exercise Pro Version 6
SQL Server Install for Exercise Pro Version 5
Global Default instructions for Exercise Pro and Exercise Expert
BioEx Software and the User Account Control - This document applies to any computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 with the UAC on.
Following are patches available for Exercise Pro.
Following are manuals for Exercise Pro.
For other questions or resolution for any issue you may be having, contact us at email@example.com or call us: 800-750-2756, ext 3.
The most recent version of Exercise Pro is version 6. We upgrade Exercise Pro about every 3-4 years. Upgrades typically contain new features and additional content/exercises.
Following is information on the new features for Exercise Pro version 6.
Expanded Content - over 3650 exercises!
- Now over 3650 exercises
- Over 3100 exercises with color photos
- Golf - conditioning, strengthening, and coordination exercises for golf
- TRX - Suspension training
- Total Gym
- Self Massage
- Expanded orthopedic exercises
- And much more
Screen shot of new V6 search interface.
- New improved simplified search interface
- View color photos on search screen of exercises
- Favorites now includes protocols and education topics
- Ability to search by exercise difficulty
- Improved Client Search tab
New Printing and Report Options
- 12 new color photo reports
- Print up to 4 color photos per exercise
- Print combination of color photos and illustrated reports
Picture of new Color Photo Reports
Other Exciting Features
- Streamlined interface to be more intuitive and faster
- Improved security features - HIPAA compliant
- Up to 4 color pictures per exercise
- Enhanced spell checker to include comments
- Optimized for use on touch screen
- Supports both English and Metric measurements
- Ability to link with any documentation system (EMR)
- Supports HL7 documentation
- Complete video tutorials included
If you have an older version and wish to upgrade
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 800-750-2756, ext 2
Pricing for upgrades depends on what version you have and how many licensed copies you purchased.
Best selection of exercises.
I was up and running in 5 minutes.
I love Exercise Pro