Fitness Maker is designed for personal trainers, athletic coaches, corporate wellness centers, health clubs, university fitness programs and recreational centers. Easy to use, affordable, and dependable, Fitness Maker, from novice to expert, is the top choice for the discerning fitness professional.
Benefits for the health professional:
Enhance your image.
Set yourself above your peers.
Improve your testing procedures.
Higher quality of training.
Gain new clients and increase retention.
Benefits for your clients:
Easy to understand fitness test reports.
Improved understanding of exercise techniques.
Better motivation and goal oriented incentives.
Boosted trust in their trainer.
Features of Fitness Maker software:
- Stores client contact information
- Unlimited number of clients.
- Client before and after photos.
- Program can support multiple trainers (see options or License tab for details).
- Over 100 fitness tests many with normative values.
- Built in test protocols with instructions.
- Built in test calculators.
- Health history and medical questionnaires included.
- Create custom questionnaires.
- Flags client health risk issues.
- Formulates measurable and realistic goals.
- Add tests.
- Print or email precision color reports.
- Group to group analysis
- Individual to group analysis.
- Simple and condensed exercise library
Fitness Maker only $149 - one time license fee
- Fitness testing
- Unlimited clients
- Branded with your company logo
- Goal tracking feature
- Custom summary reporting
- Group and individual analysis
- Basic exercise library
- Test calculators
- Video tutorials
- Easy data backup
- No annual or maintenance fee
- Free email support
There are several options available for Fitness Maker that can expand its features.
Fitness Maker can be licensed for more than one user and it can be licensed to operate on a multiple computer network system. See Licensing tab to order additional users or to add the network option.
We offer exercise software specifically designed to provide exercise and fitness programs - they offer many more features such as more report layouts and variations and considerably more content. For more information, see our Exercise Software product line.
Fitness Maker can be expanded with senior and functional test content. Great for trainers working with baby boomers and the elderly.
Fitness Maker can be expanded to include nutrition. See our Fitness Maker Professional product.
Requirements for Fitness Maker V3 single install:
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer architectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Technical update patches are free.
Questions? Please call us at (800) 750-2756 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional user licenses does not mean the program is installed on multiple computers. It means multiple users can use the program on one computer. To allow the program to be accessed on multiple computers the network upgrade must be purchased and your computers must be networked.
There is no annual fee. There is no maintenance fee. Technical support is free by email. Technical update patches are fee as a download.
There are no refunds on software. Once an activation or registration code has been issued, there is no way for us to deactivate the program. We have no way to verify if you have the proper computer to run the programs, so not having the correct operating system or computer is not grounds for a refund. We offer full working trial versions of all our software so potential customers can examine and use the programs to determine if they will meet their needs prior to purchasing.
Following are links for install instructions and recent patches.
Fitness Maker Single Computer Install
Network Installation for Maker Products
Network Installation for Maker Products with Management Maker
BioEx Software and the User Account Control - This document applies to any computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 with the UAC on.
Following are free update patches available for Fitness Maker.
Following are manuals for Fitness Maker.
For other questions or resolution for any issue you may be having, contact us at email@example.com or call us: 800-750-2756, ext 3.
The most recent version of Fitness Maker is version 3. If you have version 1 or 2, the price to upgrade to version 3 is $44.00. Contact us to upgrade.