Nutrition Maker Plus is our top level Windows based nutrition and fitness assessment software program for health professionals. It is essentially a combination and integration of Fitness Maker with Nutrition Maker Focus. Features include fitness testing, goal tracking, assessing client calorie requirements, providing detailed meal plans and performing dietary analysis. It also has many powerful group fitness test analysis sections. The program contains recipes and will create custom shopping lists so your client can easily implement your meal plan into their daily routine. Nutrition Maker Plus also contains informational handouts to assist in nutritional education for the client.
Nutrition Maker Plus is made for dietitians, nutritionists, wellness programs, health clubs and personal trainers who are serious about offering the best services. It is easy to use and affordable. Nutrition Maker Plus is not made for the Mac. It may be possible to use on a Mac if you have a Windows emulator program. See Technical Specs tab.
Benefits for the health professional:
As a nutrition professional, you provide motivation and expertise. By having Nutrition Maker Plus as a part of your resources you get the following advantages:
Enhance your professional image with detailed and specialized meal plans.
Set yourself above your peers and competition.
Improve testing procedures.
Save time creating meal plans.
Access to a large variety of meal plans at various calorie ranges at your fingertips.
Simplify providing recipes and shopping lists.
Improve and optimize your nutrition consults and meal plan implementation.
Maintain client health data in one centralized program.
Maintain client motivation, gain new clients and increase retention.
Provide the added service of Dietary Analysis.
Basic exercise library.
Benefits for your clients:
Easy to understand nutrition reports.
Clear test reports.
Trouble free meal planning.
Simplified shopping with detailed shopping lists.
Education material provides improved understanding of nutrition concepts.
Better motivation and optimized weight control.
Boosted trust in their health professional.
Benefits of a professional Dietary Analysis.
- Licensed for a single computer and single user.
- Store client contact information.
- Unlimited number of clients.
- Client before and after photos.
- Program supports multiple users (see options or License tab for details).
- Determine health risk issues.
- Create custom questionnaires.
- Calorie assessment calculator.
- 4 different BMR equations using client age, gender and activity level.
- Establish weight goals.
- Ships with a 3 days meal plan template.
- Create your own meal plans. Edit meal plans.
- Purchase and use our pre made RD developed meal plans.
- United States, Canadian, Australian, United Kingdom, and various restaurants and health food company databases.
- Food database of over 25,000 foods.
- Add your own foods.
- Alternative food suggestion feature.
- Randomize meal plan days.
- Over 100 recipes and add your own.
- View macro and micro nutrients.
- Print or email all meal plans and other reports.
- Print or email recipes
- Provide shopping list.
- Informational handouts (food type references, sodium guidelines, cholesterol, etc).
- Diet plans with nutritional analysis.
Here is how it works:
Your client provides you a detailed food diary log from 3-6 days. That information is entered into the software by you or your staff. The analysis feature then provides a detailed report of nutrition deficits for vitamins, minerals and other nutrients and suggests a variety of foods to address those shortcomings. It also provides a report of excesses such as sodium or cholesterol.
These reports help your client understand the need for better eating habits. Most people are not aware that their food intake is not providing them proper nutrition.
These reports guide the health professional in creating a proper meal plan. After all, it is impossible to look at a client and know they are deficient in many of the required nutrients and vitamins. Now you will know! Not only that, but can add a new service to your business to bring in more clients.
- Over 100 fitness tests many with normative values.
- Built in test protocols with instructions.
- Built in test calculators.
- Health history and medical questionnaires included.
- Create custom questionnaires.
- Flags client health risk issues.
- Formulates measurable and realistic goals.
- Add tests.
- Print or email precision color reports.
- Group to group analysis
- Individual to group analysis.
- Simple and condensed exercise library
Nutrition Maker Plus only $399 - one time license fee
- Licensed for single user, single computer
- Unlimited clients
- Branded with your company logo
- Group and individual analysis
- Basic exercise library
- Test calculators
- Determines calorie requirements
- Includes 3 day meal plan
- Print and email meal plans
- Print and email shopping lists
- Print and email recipes
- Print email information handouts
- Print and email test scores
- Comprehensive food database
- Dietary Analysis feature
- Video tutorials
- Easy data backup
- No annual or maintenance fee
- Free email and phone support
We offer many add on meal plan templates for Nutrition Maker Plus.
Nutrition Maker Plus can be licensed for more than one user and it can be licensed to operate on a multiple computer network system. See Licensing tab to order additional users or to add the network option.
It can also be used in conjunction with our exercise software, Exercise Pro or Exercise Expert.
Do you own a Mac? Our software is not made for the Mac. It may be possible to run our software on a Mac if you are using a windows emulator like Parallels. No refunds on software. Please call or email us if you have further questions.
Requirements for Fitness Maker V3 single install:
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer architectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Technical update patches are free.
Questions? Please call us at (800) 750-2756 or email us at email@example.com
Additional user licenses does not mean the program is installed on multiple computers. It means multiple users can use the program on one computer. To allow the program to be accessed on multiple computers the network upgrade must be purchased and your computers must be networked.
There is no annual fee. There is no maintenance fee. Technical support is free by email or phone. Technical update patches are fee as a download.
There are no refunds on software. Once an activation or registration code has been issued, there is no way for us to deactivate the program. We have no way to verify if you have the proper computer to run the programs, so not having the correct operating system or computer is not grounds for a refund. We offer full working trial versions of all our software so potential customers can examine and use the programs to determine if they will meet their needs prior to purchasing.
Following are links for install instructions and recent patches.
Nutrition Maker Plus Single Computer Install
Network Installation for Maker Products
Network Installation for Maker Products with Management Maker
BioEx Software and the User Account Control - This document applies to any computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 with the UAC on.
Following are free update patches available for Nutrition Maker Plus.
Following are manuals for Nutrition Maker Plus.
For other questions or resolution for any issue you may be having, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 800-750-2756, ext 3.
The most recent version of Nutrition Maker Plus is version 3. If you have version 1 or 2, the price to upgrade to version 3 is $89.00. Contact us to upgrade.