Nutrition Maker is our basic Windows based nutrition software program for health professionals for assessing client calorie requirements, providing detailed meal plans and tracking goals. The program contains recipes and will create custom shopping lists so your client can easily implement your meal plan into their daily routine. Nutrition Maker also contains informational handouts to assist in nutritional education for the client.
Nutrition Maker is made for dietitians, nutritionists, wellness programs, health clubs and personal trainers. It is easy to use and affordable. Nutrition Maker can be used with a Mac using a Windows emulator program.
Benefits for the health professional:
As a nutrition professional, you provide motivation and expertise. By having Nutrition Maker as a part of your resources you get the following advantages:
Enhance your professional image with detailed and specialized meal plans.
Set yourself above your peers and competition.
Save time creating meal plans.
Access to a large variety of meal plans at various calorie ranges at your fingertips.
Simplify providing recipes and shopping lists.
Improve and optimize your nutrition consults and meal plan implementation.
Maintain client health data in one centralized program.
Maintain client motivation, gain new clients and increase retention.
Benefits for your clients:
Easy to understand nutrition reports.
Trouble free meal planning.
Simplified shopping with detailed shopping lists.
Education material provides improved understanding of nutrition concepts.
Better motivation and optimized weight control.
Boosted trust in their health professional.
- Licensed for a single computer and single user.
- Store client contact information.
- Unlimited number of clients.
- Client before and after photos.
- Program supports multiple users.
- Determine health risk issues.
- Create custom questionnaires.
- Calorie assessment calculator.
- 4 different BMR equations using client age, gender and activity level.
- Establish weight goals.
- Ships with a 3 days meal plan template.
- Create your own meal plans. Edit meal plans.
- Purchase and use our pre made RD developed meal plans.
- United States, Canadian, Australian, United Kingdom, and various restaurants and health food company databases.
- Food database of over 25,000 foods.
- Add your own foods.
- Alternative food suggestion feature.
- Randomize meal plan days.
- Over 100 recipes and add your own.
- View macro and micro nutrients.
- Print or email all meal plans and other reports.
- Print or email recipes
- Provide shopping list.
- Informational handouts (food type references, sodium guidelines, cholesterol, etc).
- Diet plans with nutritional analysis.
Nutrition Maker only $149 - one time license fee
- Licensed for single user, single computer
- Unlimited clients
- Branded with your company logo
- Determines calorie requirements
- Includes 3 day meal plan
- Print and email meal plans
- Print and email shopping lists
- Print and email recipes
- Print email information handouts
- Comprehensive food database
- Video tutorials
- Easy data backup
- No annual or maintenance fee
- Free email support
There are several options available for Nutrition Maker that can expand its features.
We offer a diet analysis feature option. Your client provides you a detailed food diary log. That information is entered into the software. The analysis feature then provides a detailed report of nutrition deficits for vitamins, minerals and other nutrients and suggests a variety of foods to address those shortcomings. It also provides a report of excesses such as sodium or cholesterol. These reports can help your client understand the need for better eating habits. These reports can also help guide the health professional in creating a proper meal plan. For more information, see our Nutrition Maker Focus product.
Nutrition Maker can be licensed for more than one user and it can be licensed to operate on a multiple computer network system. Contact us for more information if those options are needed.
And we offer many RD designed meal plan templates at affordable prices.
Nutrition Maker can be expanded to include fitness testing. See our Fitness Maker Professional product.
Do you own a Mac? It is possible to run our software on a Mac using a windows emulator like Parallels. Please call or email us if you have further questions.
Requirements for Fitness Maker V3 single install:
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer architectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Technical update patches are free.
Questions? Please call us at (800) 750-2756 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no annual fee. There is no maintenance fee. Technical support is free by email. Technical update patches are fee as a download. Once purchased there are no refunds on Nutrition Maker.
Following are links for install instructions and recent patches.
Nutrition Maker Single Computer Install
Network Installation for Maker Products
Network Installation for Maker Products with Management Maker
BioEx Software and the User Account Control - This document applies to any computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 with the UAC on.
Following are free update patches available for Nutrition Maker.
Following are manuals for Nutrition Maker.
For other questions or resolution for any issue you may be having, contact us at email@example.com or call us: 800-750-2756, ext 3.
The most recent version of Nutrition Maker is version 3. If you have version 1 or 2, the price to upgrade to version 3 is $44.00. Contact us to upgrade.