Management Maker is a billing and scheduling Windows based software for personal trainers. It will help schedule individual client or group appointments, maintain client payments, maintain staff hours and contains a marketing and retention feature.
Management Maker is great for the individual trainer or the multi trainer fitness center. It can be utilized in wellness programs, corporate environments, health clubs, university fitness programs and recreational centers. As with all of our software, it is easy to use and affordable.
The system will alert you when clients need to update payments or memberships. It will keep maintain and track staff working hours. Other features include sending marketing emails for events or special offers. If a client’s attendance is falling off, the software will issue a notice, helping to promote improved retention.
Management Maker personal trainer software will integrate with our fitness assessment software creating a comprehensive fitness package for the fitness professional.
- Schedule individual appointments and group classes.
- Track attendance, cancellations and no shows.
- View by day, week, or month.
- Print copies of the schedule for the staff and clients.
- Unlimited clients.
- Supports multiple users (see options or Licensing tab for more information).
- Comes with two Admin log ins for extra cost.
- Bill clients for classes or sessions.
- Track client payments.
- Track and bill membership fees.
- Create and track invoices.
- Generate envelopes and/or labels for mailing.
- Monitor revenue for the fitness center.
Marketing and Client Retention:
- Email or send postcard mailings for events, promotions, services, etc.
- Postcard and email templates.
- Notification alerts of clients with a high no show or cancel rate.
- Email or mail delinquent clients to re-establish attendance.
Management Maker only $149 - one time license fee
- Billing for classes, sessions or memberships
- Scheduling of individual and groups
- Unlimited clients
- Email or mail for events and promotions
- No show retention feature
- Easy data backup
- No annual or maintenance fee
- Free email support
There are several options available for Management Maker that can expand its features.
Management Maker can be licensed for more than one user and it can be licensed to operate on a multiple computer network system. See Licensing tab to order additional users or to add the network option.
Contact us for more information if those options are needed.
Requirements for Management Maker V1 single install:
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer architectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Technical update patches are free.
Questions? Please call us at (800) 750-2756 or email us at email@example.com
Additional user licenses does not mean the program is installed on multiple computers. It means multiple users can use the program on one computer. To allow the program to be accessed on multiple computers the network upgrade must be purchased and your computers must be networked.
There is no annual fee. There is no maintenance fee. Technical support is free by email. Technical update patches are fee as a download. Once purchased there are no refunds on Management Maker.
Following are links for install instructions and recent patches.
Management Maker Single Computer Install
Network Installation for Maker Products with Management Maker
BioEx Software and the User Account Control - This document applies to any computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 with the UAC on.
Following are free update patches available for Management Maker.
Following are manuals for Management Maker.
For other questions or resolution for any issue you may be having, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 800-750-2756, ext 3.
The most recent version of Management is version 1. There are no upgrades at this time.