All of our latest software (Exercise Pro V6, All TPTF Desktop Products, and Nutrition Maker Desktop) are designed to operate in the Microsoft Windows environment (Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, Surface Pro). If you have an older version please contact us for compatibility and upgrades. Please see Exercise Pro Live Online, Total PT Fitness and Nutrition Maker Online if you have an Apple computer or tablet.
Do you own a Mac? Our desktop software is not made for the Mac. It may be possible to run our software on a Mac if you have a windows emulator like Parallels. No refunds on software. Please call or email us if you have further questions.
Requirements for all BioEx Software
- Pentium 3 or better processor
- 256 or more megabytes of memory
- 450 megabytes of free disk space
- CD ROM drive
- Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Surface Pro (either 32 bit or 64 bit on all operating systems.)
- At Least 1020x768 Resolution
- Ink or Laser Jet Printer
If you purchase the Local Area Network Version the Server requirements are:
- Any file server with 450 megs or more space
- The program must be installed in a directory where the users have read, write, modify, and execute access
- The server may be shared
- CPU usage is minimal
- Windows and Novell servers will work
If you purchase the Citrix or Terminal Server Version requirements are:
- Same as the Local Area Network Version
- 450 megs or more space
Some Notes: The Citrix and Terminal Server can also double as the file server or the file server can be separate.
If you purchase the Wide Area Network Version requirements are:
- A high speed network linking your locations. (T1 or better)
- Same as Local Area Network Version
*** When installed as a network, Exercise Pro may be on as many workstations as you desire. Our network system is licensed by the number of concurrent users and number of physical locations. All exercises are included in Exercise Pro, every client gets the full database of exercises without extra cost.
If you purchase the SQL Server edition of Exercise Pro:
- Recommended for all Exercise Pro networks of 10 or more concurrent users.
- You must purchase a SQL Server license.
- SQL Server 2005 or newer.
- Exercise Pro is low impact on the SQL Server, a shared server is recommended. A dedicated SQL Server is NOT needed.
- Database is about 100 megabytes at start and growth will vary based on number of users. 50 concurrent users will grow the database at about 50 megabytes per year.
- Applications are written .NET 2.0 or greater
- Database access is via ADO.Net
- Supports Client/Server and Peer to Peer achitectures
- No additional software or hardware keys need to be purchased to run the software
- Tested on Citrix (all versions since 1999)
- Tested on Terminal Server
- Tested on SQL Server (all versions since 1995)
- Tested on Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works with touch and pen based screens
- Supports both UNC and mapped drives
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Products are HIPAA Compliant: